February 15, 2011

♥Happy Valentine's Day!♥

I hope you all had or will have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I've been home all day studying. T_T But I did have some really nice moments today!
Did I ever tell you that I have the cutest boyfriend?! He surprised me today! He had bought ingredients to cook Korean food! I was so happy because I love surprises! So today he made Korean food and we spent some time together. It was a really nice Valentine's Day for me even though I had to study.

By the way, did I ever tell you that, I love you guys so much!? Thank you SO much for supporting me and my blog all this time!

Best wishes!
XOXO 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yes, he is! ♥____♥

    You too, cutie~!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! ♥♥♥
    Yes, I think so too~! X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy valentine's day Becci!
    I'm sure all of your studying will pay off soon ^___^

    how sweet of your boyfriend! Hope you both had an amazing valentines day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, Happy Valentine's Day to you too bb~! ♥
    Hope you enjoy a lovely day of cooking with your bf soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day!! You look so beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...