April 14, 2012

Outfit + Food + MAC

Hey guys!
I'm updating on Friday the 13th. Well technically it's Saturday since it's already past midnight, but anyways. Instead of going out I'm at home editing photos since I have soooo much to edit and blog about.

I'm trying to updated continuously, but it's so difficult when I'm too tired to do anything during the weekdays :(.

So a few weekends ago I went to Stockholm to celebrate my brother's birthday. 
 This is my look from that night.



I didn't have much time for my hair so I just sprayed and teased it. I think it looked quite good anyways :) and my make-up turned out okay since I did it on the train to Stockholm. How do I look with my hair slip in the middle?


The next day

My brother and our friends went to a food place which had Japanese and Korean food! The food was zoo delicious!!!
 Delicious Kimchi! (Korean spicy cabbage)

 Gyoza (Japanese dumplings)

Shoyu Ramen (Japanese noodle soup)
I haven't eaten Ramen since last time in Japan!

Two MAC Items

Since there's no MAC store in my town I really wanted to buy something by MAC while I was in Stockholm, so I bought a primer and a concealer.

MAC - Prep + Prime - Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminatuer De Teint SP35 ADJUST

Since the one of the girls on MAC recommended me to try this primer I thought I'd give it a shot. It's a tinted primer that should brighten up your skin as well as making your make-up look nice on the skin. I'm still not really sure if I like it yet. I need to try it out more. 


MAC - Mineralize Concealer NW25

I've tried this concealer a few times and so far I'm very pleased with it! But I'll use it more before I feel I can do any review on it.

The tip has a brush.
The formula doesn't seem heavy and the cover is not the heaviest, but still covers a lot. I think in a natural way. And since it's a mineral product it should be kind to the skin as well. Let's see how this works out.



I hope you're having a great weekend!

Stay Tuned!

9 comments:

  1. You look very cute! :D
    I love the oversized shirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL you are always so smokin' :) that food looks uber delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did that makeup on the train *o* mad skills!! you look fantastic! 
    i think you look great no matter what LOL i know, i'm really not helpful.
    and that ramen looks so good, i love having eggs in ramen :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOW! intensive eyes! cutieee!
    i love the mac-mirenalize o.o i want!
    kiss dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is cute, simple but elegant~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit :3

    XoXoFannyhttp://fashionparade-fanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did that make-up on the train?? Well, that definitely takes talent!!! You did a good job. hehe And I like the middle part, I've been rocking that for a while as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Var kommer den fina tröjan ifrån? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oneteaspoon :3 ett underbart märke! Gillar det mesta jag sett av dem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...