April 29, 2012

Two Different Looks

Hey everyone!
I'm waaay behind with my photos now, but to think in a positive way at least I have things to blog about. ^__^

Easter
So today I have two looks for you. The first one I wore for Easter's celebration.
 I wore my new dress I bought in Stockholm at a store that was closing down, so everything was on sale.
 I wanted to go for a 50's retro look.
 I'm currently loving the yellow nails trend!
 Me and Hyo decided to make shrimp sandwich one day. It was sooo good!

Saturday's
One day I met my wonderful friends to grab a snack and chat.

I chose this delicious shrimp and crayfish salad 
 This is the look I wore that day:
 I got new circle lenses recently so I wore those. They look very natural don't you think?
I'm going to make a review on them soon. You can find them here.
 I also wore my new lipstick I got from Oriflame. I'm really loving this peachy red color!
Cardigan:Cheap Monday / Shorts:Cubus / T-shirt:Monki / Shoes:Scorett / Hat:Åhléns

When I chose this outfit I wanted to play with length. I love wearing shorts to long cardigans!
I lost my hat that day, I'm still so sad I lost it! T_T





14 comments:

  1. I LOVE the second look!  Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous as usual, but i have too say that i really miss your gyaru eye make up.. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polka dot dress, looks very girly and feminine :) btw I tagged you on my recent post! have a great weekend! 
    http://www.vanessajhoy.com/2012/04/11-questions-tag.html  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like a doll in the first outfit~
    and i didn't even know you were wearing circle lenses until you said something, they look so natural!
    sorry about the hat >< how did you lose it? i hope you'll be able to find another one to replace it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear you look so fashionable and lovely here, you have very great sense of style.. but i honestly miss you wearing gyaru style with gyaru makeup. that makeup made you look much more feminine and cute. this is nice too, but not as cute (
    what a shame about the missing hat ( i lost many fashion items too in the past haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those lences are gorgeous! what are they called? I love you dress btw ~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so nice, I always get inspired by your looks! Hälsningar från Finland, din blogg är min favorit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. really sweet looks. I especially love how you paired the navy dress with purple stockings, great contrast. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow!
    the second outfit its totally lovely!!!!*-* you are soooo cutee! you know?
    kiss and hug darling

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is pretty! ♥
    & I like your style very much :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute dress ^.^
     http://cookiecatsworld.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so in love with the first dress! I would definitely buy it, sounds like you probably got a good deal on it too!
    I didn't even realize you were wear lenses in the later pictures, natural for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love thou outfits! The first dress is my favorite because it looks so adorable and has a nice vintage feel.  

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...