August 13, 2012

Olso Meet-Up Summer 2012

Hey everyone!
It's been quite a while since my last update. My summer has been busy but also fun so now I have so many photos to post here.

A few weeks ago me and Hyo went to a gyaru meet-up arranged by Couture Gals in Oslo (Norway). Since I took so many photos I decided to do a MASSIVE photo blogpost!


 My look of the day
 Acrylic nails made by me.
 My make-up.
 My outfit.


 Off to the Meet-up!
Us walking in Monicas neighborhood heading towards the trams.

Cool Hyo♥

 
 Cute Maria (Mii).
 Monica doing a last minute lash fix-up.
 Cuties in the sun. Marita and Maria.

At the Restaurant
 We met up with the other guys at a restaurant to have lunch together.
This is my Pasta alla Carbonara.

 Sascha ♥
 Erlend being extremely kawaii and all XD
 Reserved for Tang.
 Lovely Imke caught off-guard.
 Sascha and Alexander.
 Scarlet and Eivind, such a cute couple! ♥
 Seike and Daniel.
 Eivind. 
Hyo thought he looked like and asian version of Skrillex with that hair, but I really like it! ^__^

 Daniel has really cool style.

 Cute Laura♥

 Lydia in the sun, she's always so cute!

Picnic in the Park

 Jojo and Sascha are so cute together!
 Johan and Rikku ♥

  Me enjoying the picnic.

 Couture Gals members comparing their mirrors.

 Lovely Eilish.
 Sofia ♥
 Monica is stunning as always.
 Details on Scarlet's and Monica's outfits.

No meet-up without an epic group, huh? :) 

At the Pizza Restaurant

 Hyo waiting for pizza.
 Daniel.
 Our delicious pizza!
 Lydia enjoying her first piece of pizza.
 Monica ♥
Good-bye Olso for now.


This meet-up was beyond epic! I had so much fun meeting everyone!
I miss you all so much ♥

10 comments:

  1. Awh looks as if you had an amazing time! I love your eye make ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks awesome and everyone looks so beautiful~ Love your skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look stunning! Och du tar galet fina bilder må jag säga :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you are so cute/beautiful and I love the picture you take! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone has such a cool style *-*
    it looked like a lot of fun! that pizza is making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a really cool meetup with many things to do and everyone looks great, especially the guys I am impressed by their styles. I like the nails you made, they went perfectly with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos...you are so pretty

    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post.
    Thanks so much and I am looking forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Here is my web page: home security system installation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...