January 13, 2013

A day in Harajuku

Hey guys! ^___^
Today I'm bogging about my first day in Harajuku. Actually I also went to Shin-Okubo later on which is Tokyo's Korea town


 Today's coord in Shimo-Kitazawa that we're staying at at the moment.
 Me at the train.

Street Snap of the Day
I took some street snap shot of some girls with cute styles! I thought I'd start taking street snap while I'm in Tokyo and Seoul. What do you think about that? :) I'm not even close to professional, but I myself always love to look at street snap!


 This girl was even cuter in real life, the photo doesn't do her justice! She seem to wear a casual rockish style. She actually asked my why I wanted to take a photo of her and I simply said, "because you're cute and have cool style!". Some girls in Tokyo look really cute even though they are wearing their most casual comfy style. I admire that!


 These cute girls dressed in matching clothes where standing in front of the shopping complex Laforet which carry some stores with real edgy Harajuku style. In their pastel colors they were glowing in the crowd!
 They're simply too cute!


 Since it was during the New Year's celebration there was lot's of food stands on Omotesando street selling snacks like these chocolate coated bananas and much more.

Afterwards we went with some friends to eat Korean food in Shin-Okubo.
 Here's our Kimchi Chige!


Last is a photo of me in Shinjuku wearing the cap I bought in Harajuku at Laforet that day. I'm loving it to pieces! I'm so inspired by all fun and cool styles here in Tokyo! I love it! ^_____^



Stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. Youre so cute in your stud cap :3 And I'm loving the street snaps, more of them please :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! So happy that you both are enjoying your trip! ^^



    I love the street snaps! Can't wait to see some in Korea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics. ^_^ but the first girl you photographed looks like erichosu, an egg model. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Street snaps are a great idea, keep it up! Love the first girl's style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool pics! I want to go to Japan also..! ;u;

    yumene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *A* thank you for sharing! can't wait to see more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. About a week or something ago I passed a girl at the Daiso on Takeshita Dori and thought she reeeeeally looked like you. And I guess it probably really was you? It's kind of funny, I didn't read your blog for a few weeks so I didn't know you're in Tokyo. If I see you again I'll say hi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauti Full Collection http://newscampus.in/results/ssc-stenographer-grade-c-d-result-check-ssc-nic-in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes that produce the largest changes. Many thanks for sharing! http://sscupsc.in/ctet-answer-key/60

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...